Besides Faith being one of the stars, there are 12 more fantastic things I will always remember about this year's GABR:
- Faith having the energy to endure being amidst the noise and excitement of the Bike Race all day!
- Our awesome team - Faith's Fantastic 12 who all showed up to ride and who did a great job of raising money!
- Our cool t-shirts that turned out great!
- Having so much fun seeing all of the friends we have made these last 6 1/2 years!
- Having the team, Badlands Bikers, join in on the event all the way from Watford City!
- Finding out that Jacey Enget rode not once, twice but three times for her team! She's our hero!
- Seeing Faith and Tanner having so much fun together!
- Having a 1/2 team with team captain Lynette and her daughter Ashley - Ashley and Faith's Tie-Dye Team!
- Being right next to Ashley's team, Paige's team and Tanner's team - all in a row!
- The support Faith received from her school, her classmates, her friends and family!
- Rob riding for the 5th year in a row - He's rode for Target, MedEquip and both of Faith's teams
- Riders coming back year after year to "Do It for the Kids!"
All in all it was a great GABR and I have already
started recruiting for next year!
See you in 2012!